Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I AM WHERE I NEED TO BE- Are you?

A year and a half in the service of God has transformed me. It has given me a wonderful new perspective on life and on the kind of person I strive to be: A disciple of Jesus Christ. It has also helped me to realize that I am exactly where I need to be. 

Mormon, the prophet historian that abridged the Book of Mormon said, " I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13 

THAT is my call. 

THAT is my purpose. 

Not for this small moment of a mission, but for my entire life.  
No other time will I be able to devote this much time to the Lord.
I absolutely love my Heavenly Father and am so grateful for His love. That coupled with the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ propels me to do better and be better. 
No matter where I go I know that by living the gospel I am exactly where I need to be. 

Are you where you need to be?






No comments:

Post a Comment