Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Choose the Right Way and Be HAPPY



While I was in the Missionary Training Center a member of the seventy in our church, Elder Enrique Falabella gave a talk that will forever be ingrained in my heart.

It was a single phrase that stuck in my brain.

"The easiest path is what makes MEN and RIVERS crooked."

No lie, I was confused at first too. Good thing he explained that it is because water takes the path of least resistance and that usually doesn't go in a straight path. phew.

So, maybe you're wondering why this is important enough to stick with me my whole mission. Well, its something I've been wondering too! So, I decided to think about it. shocker.

Here's a fun Sister Taualii fact: I am ALL about the easy way! I like to chill. It's kinda my thing. If a task seems too difficult I will forgo doing it.

Since Elder Falabella said this statement my life has been about others. It has been constantly working from 6:30 a.m till 9:00 p.m. I have been on the Lord's errand, telling all those who'll listen about Christ.

I totally search for the easy way of doing this work. But there isn't one. It's all about hard work. It's all about obedience because when we are obedient to the commandments and the missionary guidelines those we work with are blessed! It's super swell!

So, moral of the story: Search for doing things God's way, not the easy way. You will bless  your life and the life of others. AND..... it will make you HAPPY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment