Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Letter to Charlie Brown

In the spirit of Valentine's Day I decided to write a letter to my dear old friend Charlie Brown. I wanted him to know that Jesus Christ will always be his valentine. And He will always be yours too!


Dear Charlie Brown,

You always have a valentine in Jesus Christ. He will always LOVE you. He knows exactly what you need. He understands you and if you listen you won't hear "WHOMPWHOMPWHOMP". Instead, you'll hear, "Come unto me. Use my atonement. Follow my example. Be a doer, not a hearer only. I love you."
Don't worry about making him the perfect card, Charlie. This Valentine's Day show that you love Him by doing His work. Make everyone you meet smile. Make Snoopy a sandwich. Tell Lucy that she is a daughter of God. Stand as a witness for Jesus Christ. I know He loves you. So be happy, my friend! Start living the happy life, because you've got someone in your corner all day everyday! Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie.


Love,

Sister Taualii





No comments:

Post a Comment